The JConcepts B6/B6D "P2" High-Speed Body for the Team Associated B6 vehicle is the meanest, nastiest thing out for 1/10th buggy racing. The Punisher 2 separates itself from the rest with its distinctive styling. The P2 is all about performance with riveting details including raised nose / hood, taller cab and rear-end force features. The side-pods are once again JC chamfered to provide that legendary look and the secondary window screams JConcepts styling. The cab drops off quickly and runs deep toward the rear giving plenty of drift to the newly added winglets. The tall, rear fin stabilizer acts as a vane to keep the buggy tracking in the proper direction while also maintaining a rigid roof-line even with light-weight materials.
The package arrives complete with, two, Aero S-type wings used by Ryan Maifield to claim the 2017 IFMAR World Championship. The extended rear gurney lip allows for tuning more grip on the loose surfaces while running with the latest generation in off-road.
- Original JConcepts Punisher 2 styling
- Raised nose / hood with taller P2 cab
- Drop-in cab with rear-end winglets
- Tall, rear fin stabilizer for tracking performance
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed decal sheet
- Two, Aero S-type rear wings
- 2018 Reedy Race 2wd Open champion
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2018