The JConcepts B6/B6D Laydown Transmission & Waterfall Shim Set raises the entire transmission of the vehicle to allow a more advantageous drive-shaft angle. This kit includes a complete 1mm and 2mm set to give racers that all important dual option. Plus, due to the nature of aluminum and the machining process, the JConcepts shim set provides a more stable footprint over 3D printed or injection molded items.
These shims are sandwiched in-between suspension components and aluminum isnít as likely to deform under load or screw force. As more racers use automatic tools for assembly and builds, itís important for suspension mounts to maintain a flat base. According to team drivers, you want to add this adjustment for carpet, turf or extremely high-grip dirt racing. Raising the transmission will allow more mid-corner and on-power rotation and will generally free the vehicle and assists the rear-end in carving a more consistent and high-speed corner.
- Shim A is placed directly below the transmission
- Shim B is placed between the rear bulkhead and transmission tab
- Shim C is placed under the chassis brace
- Longer screws might be necessary (not included)
- Precision machined aluminum
- Light-weight / durable design
- Laser marked logo and thickness
- Available in blue for easy identification
- Aesthetic jewelry
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2017