JConcepts "Aero" TLR 22 3.0 Rear Wing
A forward gurney option gives drivers an adjustment that previously hasnít been available in the class, while the clipped rear corners help minimize flex breakage. The wing cut-lines are unmistakable JConcepts, highlighted by the now standard, front corner angle. The joint wing assembly includes two wing pieces in each package for added value.
- Innovative design, durable material
- Clipped rear corners minimize breakage
- Large openings for tire clearance and expansion
- Industry first, forward gurney option
- Pro-level height and rake angle
- 1/10th off-road wizardry
NOTE: This wing was originally called the "Stabilizer", but the name was changed to "Aero" shortly after production. The name on the header card still shows the name "Stabilizer", but the product you pull out of the bag is an "Aero" wing.
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2016.