The JConcepts 1988 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab Monster Truck Body features authentic 1988 bow-tie styling that is clean, refined and doesnt carry over the boxy looks from the early 80’s. The fleetside, extended cab design is spot-on featuring slight curvature to the main shape, new headlights, grille treatment and form-fitting wheel wells. The slight flare to the tire openings give just a little wrinkle to the bed-sides and front fenders to accommodate different sized tires for maximum versatility.
The JConcepts body includes a decal sheet that makes detailing out the headlights, taillights and grille a breeze while window mask allows the user to quickly get the body into paint. The extended cab body has an 13” wheelbase and fits retro and race monster trucks as a drop-on giving the all important clearance and functionality.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts
- Body measures a 13.00” wheelbase and a 7” width
- Fits a variety of R/C monster trucks including Clod Buster
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Chevrolet decal sheet included
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2017