JConcepts 1974 Ford Bronco Scaler Crawler Body
Starting with the unforgettable chiseled shape, the Bronco lives on with an impressive grill area detailed with included decal sheet. The large hood area and fender line is sharp while the main body line runs across the entire door and rear fender. Large fender flares provide tire clearance for a variety of 1.9” tires and protrude just like the real thing.
The cab features popular flat panel window treatment on this vehicle along with heavy trim bordering the geometry. Mock gas tank caps rest in place while turn signal and rear taillight decals along with Bronco badges help bring out the realistic look of a classic beast.
The Bronco drops on the Ascender 11.75” wheelbase setting, with standard body mounts extended in rear height. The retro body also accommodates Axial 11.75” wheelbase trucks but requires the use or adaptation of long rear body mounts, not included.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 11.75” wheelbase
- Fits a variety of 1.9” Trail / scale trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Front and rear fender flares for 1.9” tire clearance
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford Bronco sheet included
This product is expected to arrive on Friday, April 27 2018.