The iSDT D2 Smart AC Battery Charger is the first step in the AC chargers from iSDT. Pulling from the elegant and simplistic scOs user interface, charging batteries and selecting amperages only take a matter of seconds with the simple to use dial system incorporated into the D2 charger.
- 2.4" IPS Display: 262K colors Hi-brightness monitor, up to 178° visible angle, with outstanding visibility.
- scOs developed for smart charging: Colorful and bright UI design, with optimized display information makes setup & working status easy to read. Quick & simple function menu reduces operating steps up to 80%. Supports online update with PC, for an optimized operating system, and improved user experience.
- ARM 32bit Hi-speed CPU:
- ARM Cortex-M4
- 32bit ultra fast calculations
- 20X Data processing
- High Efficiency, Extreme Power to Volume Ratio: Hi speed & efficient synchronous power supply, good heat-conduction with pure cooper, and an active heat-sink with hi-speed fan make it possible to improve power by 300%. No charger in this size is more powerful.
- One Key Shuttle Control: A single metal shuttle control replaces the conventional multi-button operation from other chargers, allowing the D2 to be quick and easy.
- Outstanding Design: This unique design is incredibly small with a total of 200w output capacity. XT-60 connectors are used for input & output, allowing you to safely connect your battery.
Input Voltage? AC 100-240V
Output Voltage? 0-30V
Charge Current? 0.1-10.0A
Discharge Current? 0.1-3.0A
Max Charge Capacity? 200W Total
Max Discharge Capacity? 5W x2
USB Output: 5V @2A (Charging only)
Balancing Current? 1A/cell x2
Balance Cells? 2-6S x2
Supported Batt. Type? LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S) NiMH/Cd(1-16S) Pb(1-12S)
Display? 2.4?320×240 IPS LCD
Operating Temperature? 0-40°C
Storage Temperature? -20-60°C
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2017