Incision S8E 80mm Scale Shocks feature a larger 8mm bore for increased damping. The increased volume reduces internal shock pressures for longer seal life. Dual molded X-Ring lower shock cartridge provides more sealing surfaces than standard o-rings. Threaded shock bodies allow for a wide range of spring preload adjustment. Offset lower shock pivot balls allow for greater flexibility for tuning shock angles.
- 8mm Bore Scale Shocks
- Machined Aluminum Threaded shock bodies
- Scale shock cap with steel pivot ball and bleeder screw
- Polished Shock shafts
- Dual X-Rings
- Optional spring rates available - INCIRC00512
- Offset lower pivot ball included for Vanquish Products F10 axles. Standard width pivot ball required for other applications.
- Shock oil is not included
- Lower cartridge comes pre-assembled with internal snap rings.
- .9mm snap ring pliers are required for assembly/disassembly of the lower cartridge. KNIPEX - 48 11 J0 are recommended.
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2022
Thursday, Jul 13 2023 (5 months ago)
Incision S8E 80mm Scale Shock Set
If you're looking for shocks to replace the leaky plastic ones on your utb18 capra these are awesome. They haven't leaked so far (I am using some FT Green Slime), they're exactly the same length, and the travel is only a couple mm shorter than the stock shocks with the bump stops. You'll want to use the stock springs because the included ones are too stiff for the utb18. Also, use the stock pivot balls on the shaft ends and the included offset ones for the tops to space them farther from the frame for better clearance of the shock collar. Hope this helps someone.