This is the ImmersionRC Metall Danny Edition Vortex 275 PRO ARF 350mW Quad Racing Drone with an included Zippered case. This special drone features all the greatness of the original Vortex 275 PRO but includes V-Spec 2205-2000kV motors, 2-blade 6035 HQ props, a CCD equivalent to the HS1177 and a Titanium Screw Kit.
Weight: ~435g without battery, or HD camera
Power Requirements: 3S/4S LiPo (typical)
ESCs: Full Custom, 20A cont. 22A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
Motors: Custom VSpec 22052000kV, with 3mm axles, 5mm shafts
Props: OEM HQ 6035
Flight Camera: FatShark 700TVL v2 CMOS (included)
HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4
Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, SBus, Spektrumô, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required)
Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
- (1) Vortex 275 Pro Race Quad, Fully assembled and tested
- (1) Vortex 275 Pro Zipper case, fits 250 and 270 versions (5" or 6" props), with two zipper pockets
- (2) ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
- (1) SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna
- (1) PPM Interface Cable
- (1) Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
- (1) SBus Interface Cable
- (8) OEM HQ 035 Props
- Packaging is the zipper case
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2016
If it was just released in August of 2016, shouldn't there at least be spares available?? Also, the props that come with it seem to be discontinued??
For these reasons alone, I'm giving this kit a 2.
It is a very nice kit all the same. Very good quality.