Ikonnik KA-6 6-Channel Transmitter & Receiver (Hitec Red) (Mode 2)
Ikonnik KA-6 6-Channel Transmitter & Receiver with Hitec Red.
Pair to Fly
With Hitec's bullet-proof radio link technology inside, your IKONNIK KA-6 radio is compatible with all Ares PTF (Pair to Fly) aircraft. Just look for red.
Servo Reverse on all Channels
With servo reversing on all primary channels, installation is simple. Handy stand and delta wing mix offers scope for a variety of model types to be flown.
Full Range 6 Channel Receiver
The KA-6 comes complete with a small lightweight, 6 channel, full range receiver that's compatible with Hitec radios too.
Hitec Red technology is trusted by pilots worldwide to provide a supremely reliable and responsive radio link. Incorporating Hitech's AFHSS (Adaptive Frequencey Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology, Hitec Red offers a simple, cost-effective solution for pilots looking to fly any model from the growing range of Hitec Red enabled aircraft from Ares. Pair to fly with total confidence.
- Simple, single model memory, 6 channel radio system
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users
- Pairs with aircraft, helicopters and quads that are pre-equipped with Hitec Red technology
- Supplied complete with all 6 channel full range receiver
- Receiver compatible with all currrent Hitec air transmitters
- Digital trims on all primary channels
- Adjustable stick length and tension
- Servo reversing on all primary channels
- Switched 5th and 6th channels
- Delta mixing option
- Transmitter carry handle and folding antenna
Pairs With: Hitec Red protocol
Memory: Single model
Batteries: 4x AA drycell or NiMH (not included)
Configurable: Adjustable stick length and tension
Height: 200mm (7.87")
Width: 182mm (7.17")
Depth: 85mm (3.35")
Weight: 466g (16.44oz) without batteries
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 19, 2016.