Ikonnik ET-4 4-Channel 2.4GHz Xenon Transmitter w/All Weather Receiver
Ikonnik ET-4 4-Channel 2.4GHz Xenon Transmitter.
No more turning on your radio with the wrong model selected and having your car take off unexpectedly. With Pair Safe technology your Ikonnik ET4 receiver knows what model you paired with it to protect your fingers and your investment.
4-Channel All Weather Receiver
Introducing one of the easiest to pair and smallest 4-channel receivers on the market that is ready for use in all weather conditions including rain, puddles and snow.
Pairs with Xenon Compatible Products
The proprietary Xenon protocol offers interference-free control of all vehicles in the Helion 1:10 range.
Ergonomic - Designed for comfort:
- Adjustable Grips: Included are 3 sizes of rubber grips that can be swapped to fit a wide range of hand sizes, opening the door for all ages to enjoy and drive with confidence.
- Left/Right-Hand Configurable: Utilizing a unique design allows the wheel to be positioned for left and right-hand users.
- Adjustable Wheel Position and Tension: The unique ET4 design provides multiple wheel position and spring tension settings. The wheel can be positioned fore-aft with the drop down, or up high to suit your comfort.
- Control Panel
- Dual Rate adjustment / memory reset
- Mode switch (Standard / Beginner / Lock)
- Model Select button
- Channel 3 control
- Model Memory Panel
- Use the stickers provided to mark and identify your vehicle
- Easy reach rocker buttons
- Channel 4 (on / off) and fail-safe set
- Servo reverse / pair
- Digital Trim and End Point Adjustment (steering)
- Digital Trim and End Point Adjustment (throttle / brake)
- 10 model memory
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users
- Easily pairs with vehicles pre-equipped with Ikonnik Xenon technology
- Ergonomic trigger and grip
- Includes 3 grip sizes to suit all ages and a wide variety of hand sizes
- Drop-down wheel with adjustable position • Left and right-hand compatible operation
- Adjustable wheel tension
- Proportional steering and throttle control
- Digital steering trim
- Digital throttle trim
- End-Point Adjustment (EPA)
- Steering Dual Rate (D/R)
- Servo reversing
- Proportional 3rd channel knob
- 4th channel toggle
- Beginner mode (50% throttle)
- Feature lock
- Factory reset (each model and full memory)
- Folding antenna for storage
- Uses 4 AA batteries and compatible with NiMH battery packs
- Micro, all weather Xenon receiver included
Pairs With: Ikonnik Xenon
Protocol Channels: 4
Memory: 10 Model
Tx Batteries: 4x AA or 6V NiMH
Wheel: Adjustable Drop & Tension
Length: 147.3mm (5.8in)
Height: 281.3mm (11.07in)
Width: 128.3mm (5.05in)
Weight: 392g (0.86lb) without batt.
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 19, 2016.