iKon Micro Flybarless System
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the iKon Micro 180 CFX Flybarless System. The iKon Micro is a direct drop-in upgrade for the Blade 180 CFX FBL system.
- RX support Spektrum DSMX DSM2, Futaba S-BUS S-BUS2 PPM SUM, Graupner Hott Sumd, Multiplex SRXL, JR XBUS B, UDI (all connection cables included)
- Self leveling/Rescue
- Optional Bluetooth module with Android App
- 3 flight banks. Great for trying new settings, optimizing for diff headspeeds, etc.
- Pitch Pump. Really helps with micro collective authority making tic tocs much easier, and pop and lock a lot more fun
- Ability to save and share config files with other pilots
- Built in flight counter
- Full PC interface for configuration.
- Support for custom cyclic servos like the blue arrow that require reversing
- Support for higher end tail servos
- Superior vibration immunity based on hardware filter technology. Very high tolerance to models that are not so perfect
- Incredible piro consistency through high speed maneuvers. Piro comp
- Fully tunable tail including tail precomp, stops etc. the improvement on the tail is profound
- Easy servo position trimming for the cyclic and tail.
- Much greater ability to tune and optimize for different blade choices
- Big firmware improvements over time. A lot of Ikon features coming that work with the uiKon and full size.
This product was added to our catalog on May 16, 2015.