iKon Flybarless System w/Crius MWC Multiwii Bluetooth Module
This is the iKon Flybarless System, with an included Crius MWC Multiwii Bluetooth Module. The iKon represents a huge leap forward in flybarless control. In cooperation with MSH, Bert Kammerer has worked tirelessly to fine tune the iKon flybarless controller to perfection. With highly optimized and fine-tuned firmware, this system is one of the most advanced on the market.
- Vibration Resistant - Bad Vibes Goodbye: Gyros hate vibration, and when a flybarless system is sensitive to vibration, this has a direct impact on flight performance. The iKon flybarless unit utilizes vibration dampening technology to isolate vibration. This results in rock solid flight with nothing but true, direct flight performance that you can see and feel.
- Simplified Setup - The Wizard is Here: No one likes fumbling with manuals, setup videos and tech help when it comes to proper flybarless setup. No more - the wizard takes control. Utilizing an easy to follow and fuss free setup, the iKon takes a simplified approach to flybarless setup, allowing you to spend less time tuning and more time flying.
- Auto Level Technology - This is It: With auto level technology, that crash can be put behind you. For anyone still learning the basics, or those pushing new 3D limits, the auto level technology built within the iKon will revolutionize the way you fly, allowing you to push the limits with less risk of crashing. This technology is one of the multiple reasons that make the iKon so special, allowing a recovery from any orientation, no matter if the aircraft is right side up or upside down. Unlike other "bail out" technologies, the iKon "knows" how the aircraft is orientated, allowing a right side up recover every single time. Further, with auto level technology, the aircraft will remain level, allowing those first few training flights to be truly memorable - in a good way.
- Satellite & S-Bus Ready - It's Your Choice: Compatible with satellite technology, the iKon supports Spektrum DSM2 & DSMX satellite receivers, along with S-Bus technology via Futaba. On the Spektrum side, (2) satellite ports are offered for maximum redundancy & path diversity, suited for helicopters 500 sized and larger.
- Built in Governor - Set Your Speed & Flight Mode: Utilizing a transmitter selectable governor, the iKon brings compact flybarless technology to every level of helicopter, allowing you to dial in that perfect rotor speed that suits your style, all at the flip of a switch. Incorporating a selectable (3) switch flight mode program, the iKon allows you to dial in your helicopter with fully adjustable flight mode parameters to obtain the very best from every flight. No more ancillary devices needed on your machine - the iKon handles it all.
- Includes Crius MWC Multiwii Bluetooth Module to allow adjustment through your bluetooth compatible Android device
- Latest Gyro Technology for Superb Performance
- Vibration Cancellation Technology
- Easy Setup via Built In Wizard
- Separate Receiver Support, Futaba S-Bus & Spektrum DSMX & DSM2
- Dual Spektrum Satellite Ports for Maximum Path Diversity
- Built In Governor
- (3) Flight Modes Available - Transmitter Adjustable via (3) Position Switch
- Auto Leveling Technology
- Firmware Updates Available via PC
- Flight Mode Status LED Light
- Onboard Mini USB Connector
Dimensions: 34x29x14mm (LxWxH)
Application: Nitro and Electric Compatible
Receiver Support: Futaba S-Bus / Dual Spektrum DSM2 & DSMX Ports
Cyclic Servo Support: Up to 560Hz
Tail Servo Support: 560Hz / 760s
- (1) iKon Flybarless Flight Controller
- (1) Crius MWC Multiwii iKon Bluetooth Module
- (1) Adhesive Vibration Isolation Mounting Pad
- (1) USB Adapter for PC Programming
- (1) 110mm Crius adapter cable
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2014.