iKon Aluminum Flybarless System
This is the iKon Flybarless System, housed in a red anodized aluminum alloy case. With all the success from the iKON in the past, the only real changes were made in the software, and of course now, a nifty red anodized aluminum case.
Updated fine-tuned firmware has been optimized for the highest level of FBL performance possible. Updated internal vibration dampening will give you a locked in feel, and free of adverse effects from vibration. User friendly software will put you on the flying field faster and more confident. Good for 2 separate satellite receivers and Futaba S-Bus, all with polarity protection just in case you plug up reversed. Of course, iKON is a great learning tool with a recovery option in case you get in a bad situation during the flight, you can flip the switch and your upright and level in the blink of an eye. It looks like a great product just got a little better.
- Latest Gyro Technology for Superb Performance
- Vibration Cancellation Technology
- Easy Setup via Built In Wizard
- Separate Receiver Support, Futaba S-Bus & Spektrum DSMX & DSM2
- Dual Spektrum Satellite Ports for Maximum Path Diversity
- Built In Governor
- (3) Flight Modes Available – Transmitter Adjustable via (3) Position Switch
- Auto Leveling Technology
- Firmware Updates Available via PC
- Flight Mode Status LED Light
- Onboard Mini USB Connector
Dimensions: 34x29x14mm (LxWxH)
Application: Nitro and Electric Compatible
Receiver Support: S-Bus 2 and PPM / Futaba S-Bus / Dual Spektrum DSM2 & DSMX Ports/ Hitec
Cyclic Servo Support: Up to 560Hz
Tail Servo Support: 760uS/ 1520uS with up to 560Hz Frequency
- (1) iKon Flybarless Flight Controller
- (1) Adhesive Vibration Isolation Mounting Pad
- (1) USB Adapter for PC Programming
This product was added to our catalog on July 13, 2015.