This is the Hyperion EOS0615i Duo3 6S, 15A, 180W per port dual output balancing charger.
The EOS0615i Duo3 is an amazingly powerful, versatile, easy-to-use charger with features for speed charging lithium packs up to 6S and packs up to 12S in Duo Mode! This charger is capable of extremely high charge rates even with the largest 6S packs. The integrated LBA10+ balancer has 300mA balance power per cell. Terminal Capacity Selection, PS Load Control, PC Dataport, and User-Upgradeable firmware round out this package. Included with this charger are a output Charge Cord/Connector set and a Hyperion Balance Multi-Adapter for 2S to 6S packs.
This charger is like having two 180W capable chargers in one unit. Both chargers can be run independently from each other, so you can charge two completely different battery packs simultaneously! Also, the Duo3 charger now includes a 50W discharge circuit per port, so you can discharge your battery packs at high current ratings!
That's not where the powerful features of this charger end. Using the "Duo" mode allows you to "Network" connect the two battery ports together, so you can charge two separate Lipo, Lion, or A123 packs as a single unit! No other charger offers these features with dual charging capabilities!
For balancing lithium batteries with balance adapters not compatible with the included Hyperion balancer adapter, Hyperion offers a huge selection of balance boards
to fit Thunder Power, Flight Power, ProTek R/C, E-Flite, Align and other brands of batteries.Features:
- 2-Line, 16-Character Yellow Backlit LCD Data Display
- 20 User-definable Memory Positions
- 0.1A - 15.0A Selectable Charge Current (180W max per port)
- Up to 8A @ 6S per port (180W max), or 8A @ 12S (360W max) in Duo mode
- 50W discharge function per port
- Lipo 2C, A123 4C+ Speed Charger
- Lipo 1S-6S, A123 1S-6S
- NiCd/NiMH 1-16cell, Lead-Acid 2-24V
- TCS - Lipo Terminal Capacity Selection 50% ~ 100%
- Two built-in Hyperion LBA10/300 Balancers with 10A max rating
- 300mA max balance rate per cell
- Data Displays during and after charging and discharging
- PC Port for data logging and firmware updates
- Temperature Sensor Port
- 11V-28V DC Input
- Power Supply Amperage Control to allow reliable charging with lower output power supplies
- Input Cable with 4mm male connectors
- Thermostat-Controlled Cooling Fan
- Rugged Aluminum Case with Insulating End Caps
- Firmware Upgradable
This product was added to our catalog on June 25, 2009