Hyperion Atlas DH16-GCD Fully Programmable High Voltage Digital Servo
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the Hyperion Atlas DH16-GCD Fully Programmable High Voltage Digital Servo. Hyperion's Atlas DH high voltage servos are ideal for LiFePO4 or 2S Lipo applications and are fully programmable to optimize the servo to a wide variety of applications. With between 30° - 140° of available rotation, plus 25% programmable by transmitter you have as much as 165° of throw available, making them ideal for scale retract and hatch installations. So you have as much control throw as you will ever need! Additionally, the speed is adjustable from 1% to 100% and no expensive programming box is needed to access all these useful features - simply use the free PC software available, and use the optional USB adapter cable (HP-AT-PRGUSB - not included) to connect the servo to your PC.
- Servo Type: DH16-GCD
- Dimensions: 32x16x31.6mm
- Weight: 26.5g
- @6.0V: 0.08
- @7.4V: 0.07
- Dynamic Torque:
- @6.0V: 34.7 oz-in (2.5kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 41.6 oz-in (3.0kg-cm)
- Holding Torque:
- @6.0V: 69.4 oz-in (5.0kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 83.3 oz-in (6.0kg-cm)
- Gear Material: Carbon Poly
- Bearing: Double Ball
- Programmable: Yes (Use free PC Software connected via USB adapter HP-AT-PRGUSB)
- Rotation in Degrees: Adjustable 30° - 140° total. 90° default (45° each way)
- Adjustable Travel Speed: Yes, 1% to 100% of Rated Speed (100% default)
- Maximum Input Voltage: Never Exceed 8.4V
This product was added to our catalog on May 1, 2013.