Hudy profiTOOL Phillips Screwdriver (3.5 x 120mm)
HUDY profiTOOLS are based on highly-successful Hudy Professional Tools
used by RC factory teams and world champions, and are available in most
popular sizes and types. Each tool has a special, CAD-designed tip made
of world-renowned Hudy Spring Steel™ to very precisely fit the
corresponding fastener, allowing unmatched torque and long life.
Lightweight, comfortable molded handles with machined hubs are designed
to allow easy tip exchange.
- Most affordable professional tools with unmatched value
- Special composite handle with perfect handgrip design for unsurpassed grip and torsion
- Three different handle sizes for maximum torque
- Aluminum machined hubs for easy tip exchange
- Tips handmade from world-renowned top-secret Hudy Spring Steel™
Hudy profiTOOLS are available in all sizes and various lengths, types, and measurements:
- Inch and metric hex and ball-hex drivers
- Slotted and Phillips screwdrivers
This product was added to our catalog on December 9, 2008.