Hudy Aluminum Set-Up Wheel (1/8 Off-Road) (4)
This is a set of four Hudy Aluminum Set-Up Wheels. These CNC-machined premium-quality aluminum set-up wheels for 1/8 off-road cars allow for perfectly precise and repeatable set-up adjustments and tweak corrections. Precision-machined to exacting tolerances, each set of aluminum set-up wheels are perfectly matched.
Suspension set-up, ride height settings and checking tweak using standard rubber tires typically gives non-precise and non-repeatable measurements. These wheels eliminate the set-up errors that are inherent when making set-up changes with tires installed on your car. Rubber tires with foam inserts are never perfectly round, and wheels can get warped, which will result in inaccurate measurements and suspension settings. When checking and making changes to suspension geometry, ride height or tweak, it is important to have all four sides of the car exactly the same size and height, and that the surface being measured against is perfectly flat and square against the axles. The aluminum set-up wheels provide all the necessary criteria, and are one of the most important and basic set-up tools when measuring suspension settings and making adjustments.
- Professional aluminum set-up wheels
- Use with Hudy Quick Camber Gauge
- Use for perfectly precise, repeatable set-up adjustments
- Eliminates set-up errors
- Used for suspension geometry adjustment, ride height and tweak checking
- Replaces uneven tires when setting up the car
- Premium quality and super-strong aluminum
- Precision-machined, superior tolerances
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2009.