Hudy 1/8 Off-Road Aluminum Double Arm Servo Horn (23T-KO/JR/Sanwa/Airtronics)
This is an optional Hudy 1/8 Off-Road Aluminum Double Arm Servo Horn, and is intended for use with 1/8 off road vehicles that use KO Propo, JR, Sanwa, or Airtronics servos. This CNC-machined aluminum throttle servo horn can be used in the throttle position in all 1/8 off-road cars. Aluminum servo horns offer maximum throttle control by eliminating the flex often associated with composite servo horns. The ultra-strong construction offers durability and long life. The horn is drilled for 3mm-linkage hardware, and has two holes for linkage mounting on both sides, allowing you to easily change the linkage angle.
- Aluminum throttle servo horns
- Fit all 1/8 off-road cars
- 23T fits KO Propo, JR, Sanwa, Airtronics servos
- Maximum throttle control by eliminating flex
- Ultra-strong construction
- Very long life and durability
- Pre-drilled for 3mm-linkage hardware
- Two holes for linkage mounting on both sides
This product was added to our catalog on July 9, 2010.