HPI Wheely King 4WD RTR Monster Truck w/2.4GHz Transmitter, Battery & Charger
With custom tuned weight distribution and a rear wheelie bar, easy controlled wheelies are part of the action every time you drive the Wheely King 4X4! Watch it drive long stretches with its wheels in the air. See it pop a wheelie out of every corner out on the track. And if wheelies just aren't your bag, all it takes is a few simple modifications to take your Wheely King 4X4 to the next level... rock crawling! The Wheely King is the ultimate combination of true-to-scale monster truck looks and fun high-flying monster truck action!
The Wheely King 4X4 is great for the show-and-go crowd - fat chrome wheels hold 5.4" all-terrain Mud Thrasher monster truck tires, and the Twin Vertical Plate (TVP) chassis features a super cool tube design that looks just like the real monster trucks you've enjoyed watching! Front and rear solid axles feature pivot joints and a realistic looking multi-link monster truck suspension for easy driving and control!
It's not just about its good looks, however - the Wheely King 4X4 lives up to its name from the second you pull the trigger! With its strong 540-size motor and solid-axle 4WD drive train, the Wheely King 4X4 is a joy to drive around tight, twisty terrain or down the street!
The Wheely King RTR is equipped with a high quality HPI 2.4GHz radio system. 2.4GHz technology provides you with the best possible vehicle operation and control, without the need of crystals, just turn on your radio and drive. Racing in large groups is possible without running into any frequency conflicts.
- 4WD Drivetrain: The Wheely King 4X4 puts the power to all four wheels for maximum grip.
- 5.4" Mud Thrasher Tires: Throw mud and rocks at your buddies.
- Long Travel Suspension: 6 full inches of oil damped, coil over, plush suspension to soak up the worst terrain.
- Fully Painted and Detailed Body: Brand new graphics and colors set this tough truck apart.
- TVP Chassis Construction: Super Tough TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) construction pioneered with the Savage line of Monster Trucks.
- Reversible electronic speed control: Automatic setup, and reverse to get you out of the tight spots.
- High torque 540 motor (27T): Plenty of power to keep the front wheels pointed to the clouds.
- HPI Plasma 7.2 V 2000mAh NiMH Battery: Compatible with industry standard chargers and replacement batteries.
- Clip-on molded nylon cover for gear protection: Keep your gear protected while you are exploring the wilderness.
- Full Ball bearings for efficiency and long run time: Everybody likes more speed and longer runtime, right!
- Quick-change battery slot: Just put in a fresh battery and get back to the excitement!
- Efficient sliding center universal drive shaft: Allows incredible suspension travel for off-road action.
LENGTH: 431.8mm (17in.)
WIDTH: 297.2mm (11.7in.)
HEIGHT: 254mm (10in.)
WHEELBASE: 238.8mm (9.4in.)
TIRES: 135mm x 69mm (5in. x 3in.)
SUSPENSION TRAVEL: 152.4mm (6in.)
- Pre-Assembled Wheely King 4WD truck
- 2.4GHz radio system
- 27T Saturn motor
- SC-15WP waterproof electronic speed control
- SF-10W waterproof servo
- Battery & charger
- Painted GT-1 body
This product was added to our catalog on December 6, 2011.
want to remake a monster jam truck? wheelyking
want a scale looking monster truck? wheelyking
want a realistic acting monster truck? wheelyking
like i said you can do ALOT with a wheelyking good for newbies also
good ESC and a alright spur gear
a alright servo (may want a new one for crawling)
only comes with a HPI Plazma 7.2 V 2000mAh NiMH Battery
with the stock battery you only maybe get like 15 min of runtime
stock servo is not that great for crawling or trail runs
has ALOT of torque twist if you remove sway bar to extend the wheelbase
comes with 8 hour wall-charger (make sure to buy a good charger if you havent)
but other then those problems this truck is REALLY FUN to drive and bash out of the box
NOTE if you do upgrade to a more faster motor make sure to buy a new spur gear stock spur gear WILL snap
dont get a motor that goes faster then a 20t motor you will break alot of parts if you do so.
and i do recommend this truck as i had 2 ones a crawler and the other a monster truck basher! got rid of my crawler and kept my monster truck version :))