HPI Subaru Impreza HPI Racing Clear Body (190mm)
This HPI Subaru Impreza Clear Body is a licensed replica of the Impreza from the Japanese Touring Car Series. The HPI Racing sponsored Subaru Impreza has been racing in the JTCC since the beginning of 2004.
A molded black plastic wing is included, ready to be mounted to the bodyshell. It gives the Impreza additional down-force at the rear and a cool race look. The clear bodyshell is made from high quality polycarbonate and offers the same great features you have come to expect from HPI bodies.
- Fully licensed replica for realistic looks
- Photorealistic pre-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, back lights, official logos and more for a perfect finish with a lot of details
- Pre-cut vinyl window masks for easy and precise window masking
- Wheel center point marks for accurate wheel cutting
- Overspray film for a immaculate finish without overspray
- High quality polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance for extra strength and longer life
- Dimple marks for body post drill locations that fits all HPI and Tamiya cars (TL-01 size) for easy drilling and accurate fitting to the chassis
- Wings include winglets and mounting screws for optimal down force and cool look
- Decal and mounting instruction sheet to make fitting as easy as possible
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2017.