HPI Racing Nitro Firestorm 10T RTR 1/10 Scale 2WD Nitro Stadium Truck w/2.4GHz Radio
The Firestorm 10T puts all of that power to the ground with fully adjustable suspension featuring great geometry, vertically adjustable front and rear camber links, adjustable shock positions, silicone oil filled shocks with threaded shock bodies, adjustable wheel base, adjustable rear toe-in and anti-squat. All of the adjustability built into the Firestorm 10T makes a truck that is already fun to drive even more fun by giving the driver the ability to dial the truck in to suit a variety of driving conditions.
All of these features are tied into the sturdy dual deck chassis featuring a thick 3mm aluminum main deck that serves as the backbone, combined with a tough steel center brace to maintain consistent gear mesh between the spur gear and clutch bell... even on the hardest of landings. Keeping the center of gravity low was a priority so the Firestorm was designed with a lay down steering servo and a low profile 75cc fuel tank with an internal fuel filter to help protect the engine. Hooking all of this power to the suspension is a durable low profile gearbox that uses a low 4.11:1 gear ratio, a sealed and tunable planetary gear differential, a dual pad slipper clutch, and all-metal internal gears, making for a super tough and durable drivetrain. Traction is handled by Ground Assault tapered pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for multi-surface handling and long life.
- High-power G3.0 engine
- Twin-chamber aluminum tuned pipe
- Bulletproof all metal gear transmission
- Steel front and rear axles and dogbones
- Fiber brake disk with piston actuation
- 16 high efficiency ball bearings
- Adjustable turnbuckles at camber and steering rod positions
- Captured hinge pins throughout
- High quality dual stage air filter
- Mod 0.8 pitch spur and clutch bell
- 2.4GHz radio system
- Shiny chrome scorch wheels
- Choice of two new body colors
- Includes Glow ignitor, Fuel bottle, 4-way wrench, PLAZMA AA batteries for transmitter and receiver, spare glow plug
Front Width: 325mm
Rear Width: 327mm
This product was added to our catalog on June 14, 2011.