HPI Racing E10 Drift Discount Tire/Falken Tire Nissan S13 Body RTR w/2.4GHz Radio System
This is the HPI E10 Drift 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run Drift Car with a Discount Tire/Falken Tire Nissan S13 Body and a 2.4GHz Radio System. HPI Racing is proud to announce the officially licensed, Discount Tire/Falken Tire Nissan S13. Dai Yoshihara’s 2012 sideways sliding Nissan S13 has also been scaled down to a perfect 1/10 scale version to provide drifting fans with the most excitement and realism out there! Discount Tire / Falken Tire’s trademark livery has been perfectly replicated onto the E10 Drift, as have the officially licensed Falken Azenis RT-615K drift tires. The Discount Tire/Falken Tire Nissan S13 E10 Drift is also equipped with an HPI 2.4GHz radio system, and also includes a Plazma battery pack, Plazma AA's, and an AC wall charger for instant drifting excitement!
The E10 uses true full-time 4WD and independent suspension and specially designed Falken Azenis RT-615K drift tires, making it easy to drift on paved parking lot surfaces. The hard T-Drift tires make drifting easy, holding a smooth line and maximum drift angle just like full size drift cars. An enclosed drivetrain keeps dirt and dust out of the gears for low maintenance and reliability. A large foam bumper protects the car from crash damage, and the chassis and suspension have been strategically engineered for entry level performance and durability.
- 2.4GHz Radio System: The Discount Tire/Falken Tire Nissan S13 is equipped with a high quality HPI 2.4GHz radio system. 2.4GHz technology provides you with the best possible vehicle operation and control, without the need of crystals, just turn on your radio and drive. Drifting in large groups is possible without running into any frequency conflicts.
- Bonus Accessories: Also included are all of the accessories necessary to get you up and drifting in no time! A rechargeable 7.2V Plazma battery pack, Plazma "AA" batteries for the transmitter, and even an AC wall charger are all included to help get you sideways as soon as you open the box.
- Ready-To-Run Electric Drift Machine: The RTR E10 Drift from HPI Racing is an entry level 1/10th scale electric drift car designed for fun driving with realistic looks and performance, all at a low price. The E10 was designed so anyone can take the wheel and give drifting a try! Arriving right out of the box in ready-to-run (RTR) form with a fully painted body and a pre-assembled chassis, it's a simple matter of 'charge and go' for hours of fun.
- Plenty of Horsepower: The RTR E10 includes a high-performance SC-15WP electronic speed control that has throttle, brakes and reverse, allowing it to drive and maneuver just like real cars. Providing the horsepower is a powerful Saturn 27T electric motor for reliable power and performance with low maintenance.
- Customize: The E10 uses standard body mounting points so owners can fit a wide variety of HPI Racing bodies to customize the look of their car. Most popular wheel and tires bolt right on for extra tuning and styling options. It's super-easy to choose from an extensive range of touring car, muscle car and drift car accessories to customize the E10!
- For Extra Excitement: The E10 is designed so that it can be easily converted from drift driving to street/touring. The motor and radio equipment can be moved to optimize the weight balance for smooth drifting or high grip cornering. Complete instructions are included in the box for owners looking for a change of pace in driving styles.
Length: 14.8" (375mm)
Width: Adjustable 7.32", 7.56", 7.80" (186, 192, 198mm)
Wheelbase: 10" (255mm)
Weight: 2.8lbs. w/o body (1280g)
Drive System: Shaft Drive 4WD
Drive Ratio: 7.48:1
- Officially Licensed Discount Tire/Falken Tire Nissan S13 body
- Officially Licensed Falken Azenis RT-615K T-Drift tires
- Officially Licensed Dai Yoshihara Wheels
- SC-15WP Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 2.4GHz Radio system
- 7.2V rechargeable Plazma Battery
- Plazma "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
- AC wall Charger
- Adjustable Body Mounts
- Quick Change Battery Holder
- Shaft Drive 4WD System
- Shock Absorbing Foam Bumper
- High Torque Saturn 27T 540 Motor
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything is included.
This product is expected to arrive on Saturday, October 15 2016.