HPI Lexus LS460 Sessions Touring Car Body (200mm)
This is the HPI Lexus LS460 Session 200mm Touring Car Body. Power, performance and luxury have been the mainstays of Lexus cars since they were first introduced. With the LS460 luxury sedan, Lexus has once again surpassed all expectations! The huge 5-litre hybrid V8 pumps out up to 439 horsepower and features a technologically unique 8-speed automatic transmission, as well as the familiar Lexus styling cues that mark it as the flagship sedan of the Lexus line-up. HPI is proud to be able to bring the Lexus LS460 to RC modellers in a realistic 1/10 scale, ready to fit on a huge range of touring car type chassis.
Like all HPI bodies, the Lexus LS460 Sessions Version Body comes with a clear protective overspray film, window masks and large pre-cut decal sheets for making a proper scale replica. The body also has drill locations marked for HPI touring car chassis, making it easy to line up the body mount and antenna holes. Included with the body is a huge pre-cut vinyl decal sheet with window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights and HPI logos. The 200mm width is perfect for all electric and nitro touring cars.
- Premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos and more for a perfect finish with a lot of details
- High quality, crystal clear 0.030” polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance, for extra strength and longer life
- Clear, easy-peel overspray paint film makes painting quick and easy
- A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement, letting owners create a concours-winning car in no time
- Pre-marked body post holes for easy mounting on HPI cars
- Complete painting and detailing instructions provided in color, step-by-step
- Officially licensed body
Note: HPI offers replica tires and wheels from 0 offset all the way up to a 9mm offset allowing a narrow chassis to fit a wide body or for a wide chassis to fit a narrow body.
This product was added to our catalog on October 25, 2012.