Stunningly scale and superior on the track
Designed by one of the most prolific rally drivers in the world, this Ken Block 1965 Ford Mustang HOONICORN is one of the most intricate scale bodies made to date. Under that body youíll find features like shaft-driven 4WD, HPI Firebolt 15T motor, and LiPo-compatible ESC. For scale performance and scale wow factor on the track, you canít beat this ride!
- Revamped RS4 Sport 3 design
- Factory assembled RTR vehicle
- Fully enclosed 4WD shaft drive
- HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor
- Encased pinion and spur gear
- Sealed metal gear diffs for handling brushless power
- HPI 2.4GHz pistol-grip radio system
- Waterproof SC-3SWP2 ESC
- Adjustable position LiPo/NiMH battery case
- Enclosed receiver case
- Double wishbone suspension design
- Composite oil-filled shocks
- Full set of ball bearings
Length: 17.7 in (450mm)
Width: 8.3 in (212mm)
Height: 4.3 in (110mm)
- RTR Ford Mustang Hoonicorn On-Road Car
- Radio System
- NiMH Battery
- Battery Charger
- Painted Body
- (4) "AA" Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2017
Performance enjoyment: Excellent!
Downside: front wheel loves to kick rocks into the chassis tray jamming up the steering servo. Simple solution of making a wheel well out of scrap lexan.
Upgrade to do right away: 2S LiPo
Overall: 5 stars!
It is great the HPI produces so many variations of the RS4 Sport chassis so parts can be purchased and bodies swapped easily.