HPI Formula 1 Q32 1/32 RTR 2WD Electric Micro F1 Car (Red) w/2.4GHz Radio
Formula Racing, Q-Style!
When you want wheel-to-wheel formula racing action at home, you have to check out the tiny and fun Formula Q32! This palm-sized racer features the look and the styling of classic open-wheel racers combined with the ease of a pre-built and ready to drive rear-wheel drive racing car. Painted in cool retro colors, the Formula Q32 is a great way to get creative and have fun as you make your own grand racing circuit at home: on your dining table, in the kitchen or in your garage!
- Perfect Steering Control: The Q32 features exclusive HPI Real Steer technology which allows the wheels to steer as little or as much as you need!
- Track Dots Included: Make your track wherever you go!
- Real RC Radio: Like any real hobby-level radio, the Q32 radio controller features a realistic steering wheel and trigger control for going forwards and backwards.
- Simple Battery Recharging: To charge up the car battery, all you need to do is plug the charging lead from the controller into the car. After a few minutes, you’re ready to tear up some carpet again!
- Easy Steering Adjustment: The Q32 features easy precision steering adjustment to keep you driving straight or set up for a world of insane, mind boggling tricks!
- Spares: Like real hobby-level RC cars, the Q32 can be repaired with a supply of spare parts. Easily repair crash damage and change spare tires, and even upgrade your car for more speed and fun!
- Options: Looking to get serious? Swap out your tires, throw in high speed gears and bolt on the stability adjustment set! Plus optional clear bodies allow you to customize your Q32 for better performance, extra speed and a whole new look!
- Download, Print, Make and Create Your Own Race Track: Use our printable instructions to make your own custom race track for you and your friends to enjoy your Q32 cars! With jumps, wall rides and even loop-the-loops, you will have hours of fun performing jaw-dropping stunts.
- HPI TF-60 Radio, Track dots and a Jump
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2017.
I purchased the buggy version as an impulse buy. I must say, for $50, I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the car for the money. First off, you have to apply the decals (which are near impossible to get straight) yourself. The wing is held on with double sided tape (really? this is what you would expect to see on a $10 toy) and I'm constantly having to reapply it after every bump or crash. Also, the tires are super cheap foam and slide on just about every surface you run them on.
The car really doesn't run that great and I've found very few surfaces it handles that well on. I gave it to my 5 year old nephew because I quickly grew bored with it.
It's not as fun as it looks.)