This is an optional HPI 1979 Ford F-150 Supercab Body, and is intended for use with the HPI Savage family of monster trucks. Go retro with this 1979 Ford F-150 Supercab body for your Savage XL! This classic '79 Ford pick-up is the longer Supercab version so it fits the Savage XL truck perfectly. It will also fit Savage Flux trucks using the XL Wheelbase Conversion Set (HPI102404). And, it can be used on any standard Savage or Maxx-size truck, but will require alternate body post hole positions.
This body is made from crystal clear polycarbonate material for those that prefer to add a personal touch with their own paint and graphics scheme. The convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheet includes: photorealistic headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grill, tail lights and more, plus official logos
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for Savage XL body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This product was added to our catalog on May 9, 2011