This is an HPI 1979 Ford F-150 Body. Go retro with this 1979 Ford F-150 body for your Savage! This classic '79 Ford pick-up fits the Savage line of trucks perfectly, and it can be used on any standard Maxx-size truck as well.
This body is made from crystal clear polycarbonate material for those that prefer to add a personal touch with their own paint and graphics scheme. The convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheet includes: photorealistic headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grill, tail lights and more, plus official logo
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for Savage body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This product was added to our catalog on June 20, 2011