This is an HPI 1970 Mustang Boss 302 200mm Touring Car Body. The 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 body from HPI Racing brings one of the most legendary muscle cars to the RC Vintage category. The BOSS 302 is one of the most famous American street cars ever produced, as well as a dominant force in the Trans-Am series from the early 70's. For many, the BOSS 302 symbolizes everything that made the muscle car era so famous... massive horsepower, aggressive looks, and a rich history of racetrack performance.
This true-to-life 1/10th scale replica captures all of the details that make the 1970 Mustang Boss 302 a fan favorite. This HPI-factory body is designed to fit perfectly on 200mm touring cars. Add your own paint job and you're ready to race, cruise or sit in the garage ready for concours.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus logos
- Shiny chrome vinyl decals for the ultimate in realism
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from strong clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This product was added to our catalog on May 5, 2011