The HPI 1969 Camaro Z28 Clear Body was designed to fit all 1/10 scale touring cars. Included with the body is a pre-cut decal sheet that includes window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official logos and much more, providing you with a realistically finished product. This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
HPI Vintage wheels and tires are highly recommended for a realistic appearance!
- What wheel/tire width do I use? Use 26mm wide Vintage wheels and tires on the front and 31mm wide wheels and tires on the rear of HPI Vintage bodies for cool scale realism.
- What offset do I use? 0mm offset wheels are great for fitting 190mm bodies on 190mm cars or 200mm bodies on 200mm cars. 6mm offset wheels are perfect for fitting 200mm bodies onto 190mm cars, or for fitting bodies that are extra-wide in the rear like the HPI7494 '68 Camaro, HPI17502 Pantera or HPI7496 Countach body. On 200mm cars, use these in the rear and Vintage 26mm wheels in front.
- Note about Vintage tire/wheel fitment. Because of a smaller internal diameter, the HPI Vintage Drift Tires will only fit HPI Vintage Wheels. These are available from your local shop in a variety of colours and styles!
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica
- Clear body (finished example shown)
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2017.