The HPI 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Clear Body adds muscle to your 1/10th scale touring car. The 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray comes with a clear protective overspray film, window masks and a large photo-realistic decal sheet. Made of flexible vinyl to fit every curve on the body, the decal sheet includes tail lights, window trim, door handles and more, plus official Corvette Stingray and HPI Racing logos! The body also has drill locations marked for HPI touring cars, making it easy to line up the body mount and antenna holes.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica
- Clear body (finished example shown)
This product was added to our catalog on February 19, 2018