The Hot Racing Axial SCX10 II Aluminum C-Hub & Knuckle Set is a black anodized aluminum, hi-steer steering knuckle set with c-hubs and tie rod for the Axial AR44 axle.
- Optimized Ackermann steering knuckles allow for a tighter turning radius
- High clearance front steering tie rod and aluminum rod ends
- Scale high clearance steering look
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum, anodized black
- Retains stock 8 degree kingpin angle for optimum scrub radius (can be adjusted by rotating the C-hubs)
- Stainless steel kingpin bushings
- Captured nuts
- Slotted steering knuckles for easy removal of bearings during maintenance
- Direct fit to stock Axial AR44 axle, as well as Hot Racing's billet machined SCXT12H and SCXT1202 axle housings
- One pair of left and right steering knuckles
- One pair of left and right steering carriers
- One tie rod
- Four kingpin bushings
Adjust the EPA and dual rate settings on the transmitter to prevent over-steering damage to steering and drivetrain.
This product was added to our catalog on March 6, 2018