Holmes Hobbies Trailmaster BLS SHV500 12V Servo (High Voltage)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
The Holmes Hobbies Trailmaster BLS SHV500 12V Servo is designed for R/C Rock Crawlers, but equally suited to any high voltage application. Powered directly from your 3S LiPo battery, this servo will allow you to eliminate the BEC, and clean up your wiring, creating space for those tight space builds. Plus, the upgraded brushless motor and circuitry delivers near silent performance, and the water resistant full aluminum case helps to keep your rig on the trail no matter how bad the environment.
- Water-Resistant Alloy Case
- O-Ring Seals
- All Metal Gears
- Brushless Super High Voltage motor
- Upgraded N38EH 200c rated magnets
- 24cm radio lead
- 24cm 12v power lead with female JST plug and 75mm male JST extension
- 3s Lipo compatible (16v max)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Weight: 73g
- Dimensions: 41x20x40mm
- Spline: 25 tooth (Futaba type) M3 threaded
- @ 11.1v: 32.4 kg/cm (450 oz/inch)
- @ 14v: 37.5 kg/cm (520 oz/inch)
- @ 11.1v: 0.10 sec
- @ 14v: 0.08 sec
This product was added to our catalog on August 8, 2016.