Hobbywing XRotor BLHeli 35A Micro Brushless Drone ESC
ESC designed for Drone Racing - BLHeli-S / Oneshot ready
- Super Small & Light architecture
- F396 48MHz MCU
- The use of EMF8BB21F16G MCU (with the operating frequency of up to 48MHz),
- 3-in-1 drive IC, American Fairchild MOSFETs, imported quality ceramic capacitors, 3-ounce copper and 4 layers of PCBs guarantees less heat, higher efficiency and rapid response.
- Ceramic capacitors
- 3-in-1 drive ICs, 3-ounce copper
- Ultra high efficiency & rapid response - 4 layers of PCBs and other quality components guarantees less heat.
- BLHeli-S Firmware Ready - The ESC supports the original BLHeli_S firmware. Users can flash or upgrade the firmware via the signal cable (on ESC) and program 4 ESCs simultaneously after connecting their flight controller to the BLHeli Suite software (if the flight controller uses the CleanFlight or beta flight firmware).
- Hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and it inherently also does active freewheeling.
- Damped Light Mode & OneShot125 Mode Supported: Supports Oneshot125(125-250Ás)high-speed throttle signals, Oneshot 42 (41.4-83.3Ás)and Multishot(5-25Ás) super high speed throttle signals besides regular PWM (1000-2000Ás)throttle signals
- ESC + Motor combo available
- Official manufacturer warranty products in North America* (see warranty terms and conditions to protect your investment from non-authorized stores)
Applications: FPV's with 150-330mm Diagonal Wheelbase
LiPo Power Input: 3-6S
Cont. Current: 35A
Burst Current: 50A (burst in 10 sec)
BEC Output: N/A
Input Wires: 18AWG-100mm (red/black)
Output Wire: Solder Tabs (no wires)
Size/Weight: 36.5x16.7x5.5mm; 10g
This product was added to our catalog on October 27, 2017.