The Hobbywing XR10 Pro Stock Spec 2S Sensored Brushless ESC/V10 G3R Combo includes the XeRun V10 G3R Competition Stock Spec Brushless Motor. This combines Hobbywing's premium level XR10 Pro Stock Spec 2S Sensored Brushless ESC, with the incredible G3R motor to create a competition ready combo for spec class racing. The V10 G3R was developed in cooperation with Hobbywing's international team of drivers and features hundred of improvements and adjustments. Developed for competition, this motor has already proven itself at races around the world and is a great weapon for spec class racing.
- Special Design for STOCK Class Racing: Reliable hardware combined with great software (contains 5 common ready-to-use profiles) creates an ideal power solution to the STOCK class of 1/10 scale touring car, buggy racing.
- Programming/Upgrading/Data Reading Wirelessly: Hobbywing's "WiFi Express" module is used with a iPhone or an Android phone (with the HOBBYWING WiFi Link software installed), and allows the user to remotely program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data of the ESC without leaving the control stand.
- Small Size & Light Weight: The ESC is smaller and lighter than the standard version XR10 Pro. Mini version of XR10 Pro 160A. Small size (31.5x25.6x16.1mm) makes the installation convenient and the light weight (only 28g w/o wires) provides more weight margin when adjusting the balance of the chassis.
- Super Internal BEC: Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V. Allows the user to use various high voltage servos.
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies: Independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies. Guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Data-logging Capability: ESC features the data-logging function. Record the maximum ESC & motor temperatures, the minimum battery voltage, the maximum motor RPM and etc. in real time.
- Allows users to check those data via a LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
- Improved Power & RPM: The optimized stator structure, combined with the super magnetic rotor improves the G3R Stock motor's torque by 13.3%, Kv by 6.5%, and maximum power output by 8.6% compared to the previous V10 G3 Stock motor.
- Low Resistance - High Efficiency: Resistance is reduced by 11%, and efficiency is improved by 6% when compared to the V10 G3. This improved efficiency helps to significantly slow down the temperature increase.
- Super Lightweight: The G3R is 8.6% lighter than most popular stock motors. This allows drivers to easily control the balance of their chassis.
- Great Heat Dissipation: The unique shell design exposes the stator core (laminations) to more air, and when combined with the holes in the front and rear end plates, helps to maximize cooling for outstanding heat dissipation.
- Rebuildable: The detachable structure makes regular cleaning and maintenance easy, effectively prolonging the service life of the motor and retaining efficiency.
- Stock & Optional Rotors: The stock super magnetic rotor (HWA30820411) is used in the 13.5 - 21.5 G3R stock motors, and is optimized for Blinky class racing. The optional rotor (HWA30820416) is optimized for Super Stock class racing where boost and turbo timing can be utilized. This motor can be optimized for either class, by simply swapping the rotor.
- High Quality Components: The use of high performance laminations, heat resistant pure copper wire (200°C), heat resistant rotor (180°C) with strong structure, as well as world class high precision, high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance help to guarantee excellent performance and durability.
- Current: Continuous: 80A / Burst: 380A
- Battery: 5-7 cells NiMH/NiCd / 2S LiPo
- Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (switch mode)
- Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motors
- Suitable Motor: 3650 Motors,1/10 Touring Cars ?10.5T, 1/10 Buggy?13.5T
- Application: STOCK class of 1/10th Touring Car & Buggy Racing
- Cooling Fan: 5V - 7.4V (20x20x8mm)
- Wires: 14AWG-200mm
- Size: 31.5x25.6x16.1mm
- Weight: 28g (without wires and cooling fan)
- Scale: 1/10th
- Sensored: Yes
- Pole Count: 2
- Kv Rating: 2750kv
- LiPo Cells: 2-3S
- No Load Current: 3.2A
- Dimensions: 35.9x50.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
- Weight: 141 grams
- Application: 1/10 stock class racing
- XR10 PRO Stock Spec ESC w/cooling fan
- V10 G3R 17.5T Motor
- (2) Input wires & (3) Output wires
- (2) Cooling fan (comes with one back-up fan)
- (2) Sensor wires
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps
This product was added to our catalog on December 18, 2019