This is the Hobbywing XR10 Pro G2S Sensored Brushless ESC/V10 G3 Motor Combo. Using the precise control of the XR10 Pro G2S combined with a powerful V10 G3 motor gives the user a dominant combo!
XR10 Pro G2S 160A ESC:
The Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro G2S 160A Sensored Brushless ESC offers all the tuning options needed for competitive racing while giving reliable performance on the track. Helping to keep this ESC reliable is the Frameless Fan Design (FFD) fan system. A frameless fan is used inside the housing allowing more air to flow through the ESC. With precise maximum airflow, racers will see no additional power draw seen with other fan designs. At the racetrack ESC adjustments can be crucial. The XR10 Pro G2S is packed with features such as several PWM adjustments. From preset frequency or the custom frequency settings, tuners can now adjust from 1K - 32K PWM for Throttle and 0.5-16K for Brakes. This allows ultra fine-tuning of throttle and brakes to suit any driver or track condition.
V10 G3 Motor:
The V10 G3 Motor line has seen significant improvements over the previous G2 series, for both the Modified and Stock motors. Some updates include an updated can design that promotes easy of maintenance, a special shell design for maximized cooling, high-performance stator core, heat-resistant wire (200°C), lower weight and more.
NOTE: While the XR10 Pro G2S ESC is equipped with a built-in reverse polarity protection, the external capacitor will still be damaged if a reverse polarity does occur. For full protection an optional Hobbywing Non-polarity Capacitor Module is recommended.
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability guarantees stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (This is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & amp; brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the Updated WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
- Low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multi-function LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
- Specially designed for high-level racing.
- Lightweight: The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are reduced by 11% & 21% when comparing with the V10 G2 motors.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee stability of the timing after adjustment. For G3 Stock motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T), the timing is adjustable from 20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the motor(s).
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat (200°C) resistant wire, heat (200°C) resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- Cont./Peak Current: 160A / Burst: 1200A
- Battery: 5-6 cells NiMH/NiCd / 2S LiPo
- BEC Output: 5V-7.4V
- Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motors
- Suitable Motor: 3650 Motors 1/10th Touring Car: 4.5T, 1/10th Buggy: 5.5T
- Application: Brushless motor system for 1/10th, 1/12th Touring Cars & Buggies Racing, Splash proof
- Wires: Standard 13AWG 200mm
- Size: 37.5X30.9X32.5mm
- Weight: 90g (with wires)
- kV: 5120
- LiPo: 2S
- Resistance: 0.0056
- No-Load Current (A): 3.9
- Max Output Power (W): 402
- Current @ Max Output Power (A): 113
- Diameter/Length (mm): 35.9mm (1.41in)/51.2mm (2.01in)
- Shaft Diameter/Length (mm): 3.17mm (0.125in)/13.3mm (0.52in)
- Stock Rotor: 5-12.1
- Sensored: Yes
- Brushless: Yes
- Poles: 2
- Weight (g): 164
- Applications: 1/10 Drift, 2WD Off-Road Racing
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2022