The Hobbywing XR10 Pro G2 2S Sensored Brushless ESC/V10 G3R Combo includes the XeRun V10 G3R Competition Stock Spec Brushless Motor. This combines Hobbywing's premium level XR10 Pro G2 2S Sensored Brushless ESC, with the incredible G3R motor to create a competition ready combo for spec class racing. The V10 G3R was developed in cooperation with Hobbywing's international team of drivers and features hundred of improvements and adjustments. Developed for competition, this motor has already proven itself at races around the world and is a great weapon for spec class racing.
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability guarantees stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the New WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
- low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multi-function LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
- Improved Power & RPM: The optimized stator structure, combined with the super magnetic rotor improves the G3R Stock motor's torque by 13.3%, Kv by 6.5%, and maximum power output by 8.6% compared to the previous V10 G3 Stock motor.
- Low Resistance - High Efficiency: Resistance is reduced by 11%, and efficiency is improved by 6% when compared to the V10 G3. This improved efficiency helps to significantly slow down the temperature increase.
- Super Lightweight: The G3R is 8.6% lighter than most popular stock motors. This allows drivers to easily control the balance of their chassis.
- Great Heat Dissipation: The unique shell design exposes the stator core (laminations) to more air, and when combined with the holes in the front and rear end plates, helps to maximize cooling for outstanding heat dissipation.
- Rebuildable: The detachable structure makes regular cleaning and maintenance easy, effectively prolonging the service life of the motor and retaining efficiency.
- Stock & Optional Rotors: The stock super magnetic rotor (HWA30820411) is used in the 13.5 - 21.5 G3R stock motors, and is optimized for Blinky class racing. The optional rotor (HWA30820416) is optimized for Super Stock class racing where boost and turbo timing can be utilized. This motor can be optimized for either class, by simply swapping the rotor.
- High Quality Components: The use of high performance laminations, heat resistant pure copper wire (200°C), heat resistant rotor (180°C) with strong structure, as well as world class high precision, high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance help to guarantee excellent performance and durability.
- Cont./Peak Current: 160A / Burst: 1200A
- Battery: 5-6 cells NiMH/NiCd / 2S LiPo
- BEC Output: 5V-7.4V
- Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motors
- Application: Brushless motor system for 1/10th, 1/12th Touring Cars & Buggies Racing
- Wires: 12 AWG (Racing)
- Size: 37.5X30.9X32.5mm
- Weight: 95g
- Scale: 1/10th
- Sensored: Yes
- Pole Count: 4
- Kv Rating: 2300kv
- LiPo Cells: 2-3S
- No Load Current: 2.7A
- Dimensions: 35.9x50.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
- Weight: 139 grams
- Application: 1/10 stock class racing & Rock crawler
- XR10 PRO G2 ESC w/cooling fan
- V10 G3R 21.5T Motor
- (2) Input wires & (3) Output wires
- (2) Cooling fan (comes with one back-up fan)
- (2) Sensor wires
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps
This product was added to our catalog on January 6, 2020