The Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro 1S Stock Spec 1/12 Sensored Brushless ESC is super small in size and at 31.6x25.8x16.2mm size, is 20% smaller than the standard version XeRun XR10 Pro 1S. Plus, the light weight (only 23.5g w/o wires) provides more weight margin when adjusting the balance of the chassis.
- Special Design for Stock 1S Class Racing: Reliable hardware combined with powerful software (contains 5 common select-to-use profiles) provides an ideal power solution for 1/12th Stock 1S class racing
- Super Internal BEC: The built-in boost BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows users to use various, servos and receivers (without connecting any extra battery).
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies: The independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control.
- Programming/Upgrading/Data Reading Wirelessly: With Hobbywing's optional "WiFi Express" module (HWA30503000 - not included) and iPhone or an Android phone (with the HOBBYWING WiFi Link software installed), the user can remotely program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data of the ESC without leaving the control stand.
- Built-in Electronic Switch: The internal electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50,000 on/off cycles completely solves the problems like stuck reed, rust contact points, and automatic shutdown that conventional mechanical switches often have.
- Data-logging Capability: This ESC features the data-logging function which will record the maximum ESC & motor temperatures, the maximum motor RPM, and etc. in real time and allows users to check those data via a LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
1S Lipo/3-4 Cell NiMH
LCD Program Box or WiFi Module
Firmware Upgrade Supported:
23.5g (w/o Wires)
Stock 1S class of 1/10th & 1/12th on-road racing.
KV Rating/T Count:
≥10.5T, 3650-size Motor
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2017