Hobbywing Xerun V10 Competition Modified Brushless Motor (3.5T)
This is the Xerun V10 3.5 Turn Modified Brushless Motor, recommended for 1/10 on-road vehicles.
- Designed to withstand extreme levels of use at its highest peak performance
- Complete CNC cut motor case with extra front spoke ventilation slots
- Works as a sensored motor and also sensorless without the use sensor cable attached
- Multiple steps of mechanical time adjustment from 20 to 50 degrees
- Minimal maintenance is required with precise machining technology which ensures a minimum tolerance end play of the rotor shaft. Eliminating the copper shims used in most motors.
- 200°C high temperature tolerance and high purity copper windings maximize conductivity and reliability
- 200°C high temperature tolerance sintered NdFeb (Neodymium, 35EH-LT) magnets
- Extreme low resistance multi-layered outlet PCB and high RPM NSK bearings
- Compliant with ROAR, IFMAR, BRCA and JMRCA rules
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC
Resistance: 0.0026 Ohm
Current w/o Load: 9.2A
Max Output Power(w): 600
Current @ Max Output Power: 120A
Can Diameter: 36mm
Can Length: 52.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm
Shaft Length: 14.6mm
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2016.