Hobbywing Xerun SCT Pro Sensored Brushless ESC
This is the Hobbywing Xerun SCT Pro Sensored Brushless ESC. Don't let the name fool you! The Xerun SCT Pro isn't just for Short Course Trucks, it is also a great solution for 1/10 and 1/8 scale on-road and off-road applications. Within the use of its 2-4S LiPo limits, the Xerun SCT Pro is highly capable and features 120 amp continuous current, sensor support and easy programming.
- Sensored ESC and sensored motor have the best control feeling.
- The switch mode BEC has powerful output to supply all electronic equipments.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- The major electronic components are sealed against splashing water or dust.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanical disc-brake system.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- These is a mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
Output: Continuous 120A, burst 760A;
Input: 6-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-4S Lipo;
BEC: 6V/3A (Switching mode);
Resistance: 0.0004 Ohm;
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- With 6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: KV≤6000;
- With 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: KV≤4000;
- With 10-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 4S Lipo: KV≤3000;
Cooling fan: 5-6V; * Note #1
Size: 53.5mm(L) * 36mm(W) * 36mm(H).
* Note #1: The cooling fan is powered by the built-in BEC of 6V.
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.