Hobbywing's XERUN Justock 3650 Sensored Brushless Motors are a great low cost option for stock class club racing. Featuring a heat resistant magnet attached steel case, double insulated windings, precision bearings, fixed endbell and a heavy duty balanced rotor, the Justock 3650 delivers outstanding performance and durability that makes them an excellent club handout motor for spec series racing, as well as a practice motor. Package includes motor, sensor wire and bullet connectors.
- Linear & Smooth Control: The built in hall sensor and non adjustable end bell, combined with a precision, balanced rotor provides smooth and linear power.
- Dustproof & Heat Conductive Silicone O-ring Seal: The o-ring installed between the end bell and stator helps to conduct inner heat to the motor case, and also prevents dust from entering the hall sensor.
- Plug & Play: Built in 3.5mm low impedance bullet connectors provide a stable, low resistance connection and allow easy motor removal without a soldering iron.
- Re-Buildable Design: The end bell can be easily removed for routine maintenance and for replacement of common wear parts, such as the rotor, bearings and sensor module.
- Compatibility: This motor is compatible with all ESC's, but is a perfect match for the XR10 Justock ESC and all other Hobbywing ESC's. It is a great choice for Stock or Sport classes, but is a great choice for beginners or racers looking for a practice motor.
- IFMAR/ROAR Compliant: Motor is designed within IFMAR/ROAR specifications.
Max. Output Power:
Current at the point of M.O.P:
1/10, 1/12 On-Road & Off-Road (choose the motor based on competition rules and chosen class). Rock Crawler (21.5T only)
This product was added to our catalog on October 6, 2015