This is the Hobbywing Xerun 120A V3.1 Sensored Brushless ESC, specifically designed for 1/12 scale 1S LiPo battery use only! The Xerun 120A V3.1 features an electronic switch, aluminum upper and bottom case, external programming port, a powerful switch mode BEC and a built-in capacitor module and DC-DC booster. Designed to be small, lightweight and efficient, the 120A V3.1 is a powerful 1/12 scale solution for serious racers looking for the competitive advantage. With 10 factory preset programming profiles and the ability to tweak the programming with extreme precision, the Hobbywing 120A V3.1 is the ESC to own.
- Specially designed for 1/12 scale on-road competition. The eletronic switch, capacitor module and DC-DC booster are all built-in, save space on chassis.
- Same Factory Pre-set Profiles as XERUN-120A-V3.1 (2-3S version). Up to ten profiles can be stored in the memory and imported or exported easily. Factory pre-set profiles include: Blinky mode, Modify Mode, Stock mode, Practice mode, etc.
- Aluminum Upper and Bottom Case, giving better heat dissipation, and allowing higher current.
- External Programming Port (EPP), easy to connect and also a power port for external cooling fan.
- Advanced Dynamic Timing technology, providing more customization possibilities for highest level competitions.
- Precise throttle and brake control, setting of drag brake and brake strength with more options, new punch and brake rate control functions, and throttle and brake curves through the PC client.
- Integrated Data logger, recording the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM, using LCD Programming box to check easily in the pits.
- Multi Protection Functions, making your running safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software (Note: The V3.2_121204 or later version USB Link Software is strongly recommended for XERUN-120A-1S V3.1 ESC)
- USB LINK Software graphic interface, providing extra parameters for advanced settings.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Input: 1S LiPo or 3-4 NiMH Battery
Continuous Current: 120A
Burst Current: 830A
BEC: 6V/3A, switch mode
Capacity Module: Internal
Switch: Internal electronic Switch
Weight: 47.2g (excluding wires)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014