Hobbywing SEAKING PRO 120A Brushless Marine ESC
North America Edition - Dedicated designed for ECO/MONO1 racing & US/Canadian Competitions
The light-weight of the Pro 120A is designed to meet the users’ requirements of a lightweight product for all marine competition which weight is a factor of speed and endurance. The core program for top-level competition products guarantees the user first-class control and “abundant” programmable parameter items for different competition environments. (*The ESC is especially applicable to ECO/MONO1)
- Innovative Turbo Function: The world’s first marine ESC to have implemented the turbo timing function which will give the user the edge over the competition with instant turbo boost.
- Splash proof: (IP55) The whole circuit board and all the components on it have gone through nano-coating treatment; this makes the Seaking Pro 120A ESC splash-proof.
- HV Built-in BEC: The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 8A and adjustable voltage of 6V/7.4V make the ESC compatible with various high voltage servos.
- Durability & Reliability: reliable hardware (i.e. MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance) combined with advanced software (features low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, throttle signal loss protection, etc) guarantees the durability and reliability of the ESC and relevant electronic devices.
- Programming/Upgrading Wirelessly: With Hobbywing’s WiFi module and iPhone or an Android phone (with the HOBBYWING WiFi Link software installed), the user can remotely program parameters or upgrade firmware without leaving the control stand.
- Efficient Cooling System: The Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the ESC combined with the water cooling module efficiently and effectively transfers heat to the outside thus keeping your ESC as cool as possible.
Current: Continuous: 120A
Battery: 2-6S Lipo/6-18 Cell NiMH
Built-in BEC: Switch Mode: 6V/7.4V,4A
Application: ECO, Mono1/Other Competition Boats (≤100cm)
Application: STOCK class of 1/12 - /1/10
Cooling Fan: 5V - 7.4V; (20x20x8mm)
Wires: Input: 12AWG-200mm; Output: 12AWG-150mm; 4.0mm Gold Connectors (Female)
I.D./O.D. of the Water Cooling Pipe: 2.0/5.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2017.