Hobbywing Platinum Pro 40 Amp ESC
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Super powerful for 450 and 400 class helicopter, or mid-scale aircraft.
This is the Hobbywing Platinum Pro 40 Amp ESC, for use with helicopter or aircraft.
- High performance microprocessor provides the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- Wide-open heat-sink design creates the best heat dissipation effect.
- With 3 types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft. Compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- The output voltage of the built-in BEC is switchable by user programming (5.25V or 6.0V).
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heating protection / Throttle signal loss protection
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter on the Professional LCD Program Box.
- User programmable. Several kinds of program methods are supported: transmitter, digital LED program card, advanced professional LCD program box, and PC software.
- ESC is very easy to program at home or at the flying field.
Output: Continuous 40A, burst 60A up to 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cell lithium battery or 5-18 cell NIMH battery
BEC: Switching mode DC-DC regulator. 3A@5.25V or 3A@6V switchable by user programming
Control Signal Transmission: Optically coupled system
Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 pole BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 pole BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 pole BLM. (BLM: Brushless Motor)
Size: 59mm (L) x 27mm (W) x 12mm (H)
This product was added to our catalog on January 8, 2016.