Hobbywing Justock Club Spec Sensored Brushless ESC/Motor Combo w/Program Box (10.5T)
This is the Hobbywing Justock Club Spec Sensored Brushless ESC and 10.5 Turn Motor Combo, with an included LED Program Box. Race a spec stock class? The Hobbywing Justock combo is the perfect ESC and motor for the stock racer seeking a fixed timing, efficient and lightweight solution. The ESC boasts plenty of programmable features and is also an excellent choice for the rock clawler racer. To keep your investment protected, the Justock ESC features low voltage cut-off, over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection.
- Low cost, high performance.
- Small and light weight.
- Drives sensored and sensorless brushless motors, best control feelings.
- Fixed zero degree timing, complaint with the rules of SPEC races such as ROAR
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Plenty of programmable items.
- Easily programmed with the LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Also suitable for rock crawler pro race when using “Crawler” working mode.
- Fixed timing, non adjustable
- Top quality materials:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- Best quality magnets of high temperature endurance
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Top quality bearings
- Dustproof design
- 5.5T to 21.5T motors use low resistance 3.5mm bullet-connectors, plug and play.
- The sensor port is parallel to the end bell, easy for installation, more suitable for smaller chassis with limited space.
Output: Continuous 45A, burst 260A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V@2A linear mode built-in BEC.
Resistance: 0.0006 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless.
Cooling Fan: 5V (The cooling fan gets its power supply from the built-in BEC)
- With 2S Lipo or 4-6 cells NiMH, 1/10 on-road>=8.5T, 1/10 off-road>=11.5T
- With 3S Lipo or 7-9 cells NiMH, 1/10 on-road>=13.5T, 1/10 off-road>=17.5T
Suitable Car: 1/10, 1/12 on-road or off-road SPEC race (Zero timing race), 1/10 rock crawler pro race.
Size: 33mm(L) * 28mm(W) * 31mm(H) (Cooling fan height included)
Weight: 59g (The weight of cooling fan is not included)
Motor Diameter: 35.8mm
Motor Length: 52.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Shaft Length: 15mm
Timing: No, fixed timing
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.