The Hobbywing FlyFun 30A Brushless is an economical choice for pilots looking for a reliable, and feature packed brushless ESC for an Airplane or Helicopter. Features such as a Military standard capacitor which incorporates extremely low resistance helps decrease unwanted RF noise during flight, a low resistance PCB design which helps create super current endurance capability, high quality microprocessor which uses a separate voltage regulator IC, that additionally features an excellent anti-jamming capability, and of course with all Hobbywing ESC's, the FlyFun series is compatible with the LED Program Card.
- Safety Arming: Regardless of throttle position, the motor will not spin after battery is connected.
- Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide the best throttle response.
- Programmable Items:
- Brake Setting: Brake Enabled or Disabled
- Battery Type: Li-XX (Li-Io or Li-Po)/ Ni-XX (Ni-Mh or Ni-Cd)
- Low Voltage Protection Mode: Gradually reduce the output power or Cutoff the output power
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold: Low, Medium, High
- Start Mode: Normal, Soft, Very Soft
- Timing: Low, Medium, High
- Reset: Factory Reset
- Protections Features: Low Voltage Cutoff, Over Heat Protection, Throttle Signal Loss Protection
This product was added to our catalog on April 26, 2017