Hitec HS-M7990TH Mega Torque HV Magnetic Encoder Digital Servo
This is the Hitec HS-M7990TH Mega Torque High-Voltage Magnetic Encoder Digital Servo, and is intended for use with any high performance giant scale aircraft, truggies and buggies, fast power boats, the largest aircraft, monster trucks or anywhere else you can use 600+ inch ounces of torque in.
Hitec's most technologically advanced servo, the "Monster Torque" HS-M7990TH features an ultra precise high resolution magnetic encoder instead of a conventional mechanical potentiometer. Designed to operate on a two cell LiPo Pack the HS-M7990TH features the newest high resolution "G2.5" 12 bit generation programmable digital circuit and indestructible Titanium gears. Other features of the HS-M7990TH include a 7.4V optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by brass axial bushings.
- High Resolution Magnetic Digital Ecoder
- G2.5 12 bit Digital Brogrammable Circuit
- Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
- Integrated Heatsink Case
- (8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- 10% larger than a HS-7955TG
Programmable Features Include:
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points
- Neutral Points
- Fail Safe On/Off
- Fail Safe Point
- Overload Protection* (default is off)
Note: These features are only programmable with the HFP-20, HPP-20 or HPP-21 programmers.
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
- @ 6.0V: 0.20 sec/60°
- @ 7.4V: 0.17 sec/60°
- @ 6.0V: 500 oz/in (36 kg./cm)
- @ 7.4V: 611 oz/in (44 kg./cm)
- Dimensions: 1.72x0.88x1.57 in (44x22x40mm)
- Weight: 2.73 oz (76.5g)
This product was added to our catalog on November 8, 2012.