Helion RC Four 10TR RTR 4WD Brushless Truggy w/2.4GHz Radio
This is the Helion Four 10TR RTR 4WD Brushless Truggy with an included ET4 2.4GHz Radio System. Enter the Select Four 10TR, a truggy that turns your wish list into reality with its size, speed, and strength.
The vehicle’s size is the first thing you’ll notice: 1/10 scale it may be, but with stretched suspension arms and aggressive XL wheels and tires, not only does it look more like a 1/8 platform, it drives like one, too. Add the benefit of four-wheel independent suspension, fully adjustable, oil-filled, big-bore, threaded aluminum shocks, and this, you’ll find, is a vehicle that’ll treat terrain with total contempt and surpass your highest expectations of handling.
Supplied with a premium 2850KV 4-pole brushless motor, a massive 120A ESC and up to 4S LiPo compatibility, speed and torque is not something the Four 10TR lacks. Accelerating to a blistering 35+mph, this one threatens to take your breath away. In fact, it’s so quick off the mark, we’ve added a wheelie bar to aid traction and keep you firmly in control.
ET4 2.4GHz Radio System
The included, advanced, IKONNIK Xenon ET4 2.4GHz radio system has Beginner Mode, a 10 model memory, fully adjustable wheel positioning, adjustable grips and left or right-handed operation. It also offers easy pairing to other Xenon equipped vehicles in the Helion range.
- 4 channels
- 10 model memory
- Pair Safe Technology
- 2.4GHz operation (avoids conflicts with other users)
- Pairs easily with vehicles that are pre-equipped with IKONNIK Xenon protocol
- Ergonomic trigger and grip, includes 3 grip sizes to suit all ages
- Drop-down wheel with adjustable position
- Left and right-handed compatible operation
- Adjustable wheel tension
- Proportional steering and throttle control
- Digital steering trim
- Digital throttle trim
- End-point Adjustment (EPA)
- Steering Dual Rate (DIR)
- Servo reversing
- Proportional 3rd channel knob
- 4th channel toggle
- Beginner Mode (50% throttle)
- Feature Lock
- Factory reset (each model and full memory)
- Uses 4 AA batteries and compatible with NiMH battery packs
- Micro all-weather receiver
- Heavy Duty Metal Gears: Extremely durable M1 large pitch metal gears and rugged planetary HD differentials get the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and servicing.
- Adjustable Suspension: Long travel suspension arms and adjustable big bore 13mm threaded aluminum oil filled coil-over tuned shocks keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
- Rubber Sealed Bearings: Low friction ball bearings keep your drivetrain running smooth and efficient. Using rubber seals keeps the grease in and the dirt out, increasing run time and speed.
- Reaktor 120-4T: The 60A all-weather Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) provides great performance in all driving conditions. When coupled to the 2850kV 4-pole brushless motor the result is dominating speed.
- Wheeley Bar Attachment: Acceleration is not something the Four 10TR lacks. In fact, its so quick off the mark we've added a wheelie bar to keep you firmly in control.
- Ready-to-Run: The Select FOUR 10TR is an RTR (Ready to Run) Truggy that comes 100% factory assembled and includes a 4-channel, 2.4GHz IKONNIK ET4 radio system with 10 model memories, Beginner Mode and Feature lock.
- Metal gear transmission with heavy duty front, rear and center gear differentials
- Quick access and easy-to-change spur gear
- Four wheel independent suspension
- 13mm big bore threaded aluminum shocks
- Steel CVA style driveshafts
- Dual bellcrank ball bearing steering with adjustable servo saver
- Easy access gear cover
- Versatile and adjustable battery straps
- 2850kV sensorless 4-pole 3668 size brushless motor
- Included adjustable wheelie bar
- 1/8 style wing with adjustable mounting
- Pre-installed LED lights
- High grip, long wear tires coupled with realistic off-road wheels
- All-weather electronics means more fun in more conditions
LiPo Compatibility: 2S-4S (7.4-14.8V)
Pairs With: IKONNIK Xenon (Xe) Protocol
Motor: Brushless 2850kV 4-Pole Sensorless, TSP
Battery: Not Included
Gearing: 32P (Pinion: 13T, Spur 52T)
Wheels: 12mm Hex (24mm OS, TRX and KYO Compatible)
Length: 533mm (21in) Height: 219mm (8.6in)
Width: 387mm (15.2in)
Wheelbase: 326mm (12.83in)
Weight: 2940g (616 8oz)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.47:1
- 100% factory assembled ready-to-run Four 10TR
- IKONNIK ET-4 2.4GHz 4-channel, 10 model memory transmitter
- Quick-start guide
Needed To Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
- 2S or 3S LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2016.