Helion RC Contakt 12STR 2WD Sport Truggy RTR
The Helion Contakt 12TR Truggy offers speed, durability and a value unheard of in its class. A 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system eliminates frequency conflicts, while the 390 brushed motor churns out blistering acceleration and incredible speeds in excess of 15mph. Constructed from lightweight, yet strong material, the fully independent suspension and coil-over friction damper shocks support the chassis through off-road terrain.
The bottom-load battery compartment provides easy access to the 1500mAh, 7.4V 2s LiPo rechargeable battery pack with High Current T-Plug. With the LiPo supplying the power, the full ball bearings throughout the transmission reduce friction and increase speed and run time. The all weather 2-in-1 modular ERS unit and separate servo gives crisp throttle and steering response while the high grip, long wear tires keep you hooked up over a multitude of surfaces. Included is a 0.5A AC LiPo balance charger and charging bag that improves your driving-to-waiting ratio while increasing safety.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Helion Contakt 12STR model HLNA0545 is available in two different colors, blue/silver or red/gold. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Full Roll Cage with Bottom Load Battery: Not only offering great aesthetics, the full roll cage also protects the driver and sensitive electronics. The 2s LiPo battery loads quickly from the bottom and uses a secure pin design to keep the door closed and eliminate the need for tools.
- 2-in-1 Modular ERS Unit (w/ Replaceable Servo): The integrated ESC and receiver bring simplicity and clean packaging to this compact design. All-weather rated and compatible with up to 2s LiPo, all while keeping the benefits of a replaceable servo.
- 1500mAh 2S liPo Battery & 0.5A Charger: A 1500mAh 2s LiPo and balance charger with HCT-Plugs give you power normally reserved only for upgrades with the safety of balance charging and an included LiPo safe charging bag.
- 2.4GHZ Radio System: Utilizing an all-digital 2.4GHz radio brings cutting-edge technology to this entry level product. The HRSS-2 has digital trims, auto-bind, and great ergonomics, all uncommon features in radios of this class!
- All Weather: Utilizing a water resistant 2-in-1 with replaceable water resistant servo means more fun in more conditions including rain, puddles and snow!
- Durable Composites: Rugged, engineering grade high impact composite chassis components provide both the strength and durability to keep you running on course.
- 380 Brushed Motor: 380 size is the perfect launch pad for for 1/12, great power to start with and compatible with brushless upgrade options.
- All Terrain Traction: High grip, long wear tires and spoked wheels keep you locked in and ready for any condition.
- Dual bellcrank steering with servo saver: The same system found on world champion winning buggies protects precision servo gears in high impact situations.
- Four wheel independent suspension: Independent coil-over damper suspension provides superior cornering in all conditions and maximizing landing over jumps and bumps!
Lipo compatibility: 2s
Motor: 380 Brushed, Reverse Rotation
Battery: 1,500mAh 7.4V 2s LiPo with HCT-Plug
Pinion Gear Pitch: M0.6, 2.3mm Hole
Wheels: 12mm Hex
Length: 420mm (16.53in)
Height: 143mm (5.62in)
Width: 205mm (8.07in)
Wheelbase: 250mm (9.84in)
Weight (approx.): 907g (2lb)
- Contakt 12TR 1:12 Scale 2wd Off-Road Sport Truggy
- HRSS-2 2.4 GHz Transmitter
- 1,500mAh 2s LiPo Battery
- 2s LiPo Balance Charger and power supply
- LiPo safe charging bag
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 16, 2016.
I will say it is fun to drive and can handle terrain better than the other (2) options from Helion in the same size. This is because it comes with larger tires and bounces well across things. My friend bought the Impakt and has had zero problems with it. He also beats the crap out of it. That car has much smaller tires and is faster.)