Helion RC Animus 18MT "Limited Edition" 4X4 Monster Truck
The Helion Animus 18MT is the next generation of 1/18th scale performance with unprecedented features, performance, and value. Helion RC design engineers optimized the Animus platform for the latest generation of bashers and enthusiasts. Plus, this is the "Limited Edition" model, with aluminum rear driveshafts, aluminum center driveshaft, and steel rear outdrive cups included as standard equipment!
First, the proportional all-weather Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) provides great performance in forward and reverse. Paired with a 370-sized brushed motor, this combo delivers outstanding performance, reaching speeds over 20 mph! Utilizing one of the most competitive 2.4GHz radios in its class, we bring specs that are typically found in high-end radios. Additionally, integrated features like fully proportional controls and steering dual rate (D/R) remain easy for users of all experience levels. Finally, the drivetrain has been updated with new heavy-duty differentials so it’s ready when you are for the optional Radient Reaktor brushless power system.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Helion Animus 18MT "Limited Edition" model HLNA0690 is available in two different colors, Blue/Red or Orange/Blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Under the Hood: Fitted with low resistance High Current T-Style (HCT) connectors the weather resistant, self-contained 3-in-1 ERS (ESC / receiver / servo) unit, coupled to the 370 size brushed motor, delivers outstanding performance in forward and reverse, and speeds in excess of 20mph!
- Full Range of Aluminum Hop-up Parts: With a full range of orange anodized aluminum upgrade parts you can turn your Animus into a thing of beauty that boasts increased strength, improved rigidity and refined handling. From wheel hexes, through shock towers, chassis plate, drive shafts and motor mount, to caster block and gear cover, the list is extensive and the effect of the upgrade outstanding.
- Brushless Upgrade: Quick as the standard Animus truly is, there will come a time when you’re ready to turn this blistering little truck into a flaming hot rod. When that time comes, you’ll need our dedicated brushless upgrade package with a Radient Reaktor 5000kV motor and Reaktor 30 ESC combo at its heart.
- LED Headlights: High intensity LED headlights come standard with the Animus 18MT, which allow for night time excitement.
- Oil-filled Shocks: 6.5mm mini “big bore” oil-filled, bladder top shocks with adjustable ride height and rebuild-able seal cartridges.
- Gear Differentials: Rotating on ball bearings, the high performance Nylon composite used throughout the heavy-duty differentials make the Animus' drivetrain one of the strongest and most reliable in its class. So it’s ready when you are for the optional Radient Reaktor brushless power system.
- 2.4GHZ Transmitter: Utilizing one of the most competitive 2.4GHz radios in its class, we bring specs to your hand that are typically found in high end radios! Integrated features like fully proportional controls and steering dual rate (D/R) remain easy for users of all experience levels.
- All-terrain Traction: Aggressive tread design with real rubber compound for great traction on all surfaces which outlasts that of other minis' plastic-rubber compounds.
- Low Center of Gravity: For all-terrain domination, one thing you gotta have is stability! The low center of gravity (LCG) Chassis keeps the weight low to help you stay on your wheels.
- 1100mAh Battery & AC Charger: A 1100mAh 6-Cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack with dependable HCT connector delivers the power necessary to reach speeds in excess of 20mph while the included AC charger improves your driving-to-waiting ratio.
Motor: 370 size brushed
Battery: 1100 mAh 7.2V NiMH with HCT-Plug
Gear Pitch: M0.6
Wheels: 44mm (1.73in) x 34mm (1.33in)
Length: 236mm (9.29in)
Height: 105mm (4.13in)
Wheelbase: 159mm (6.26in)
Weight w/ battery: 596g (1.5lb) approx.
Internal Gear Ratio: 8.8:1
- Animus 18MT 4WD Monster Truck
- 2.4GHz 2-Channel Radio System
- 1100mAh 7.2V NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack & A/C Wall Charger
- Documentation pack with Owner’s manual and Exploded Views
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 16, 2016.