The Helion Conquest 10MT XLR is a 2WD, all-weather, all-terrain Mountain Truck thatís as happy backyard bashing as it is leaping off ramps, scorching through scree, or performing long rubber-burning wheelies. Not until you take a closer look will you appreciate the finer points of the rigid, workmanlike, composite chassis, the robust independent suspension and oil-filled, coil-over shocks, the fully enclosed spur gear housing that hides an adjustable slipper clutch, the authentic high-grip, long-wear, V-tread tires and the durable high torque servo.
But thatís not the whole story. Like all top-end RC trucks weíve made a point of providing stand-alone electronic components to keep maintenance simple and cost effective, weíve also thrown in a Helion 2000mAh 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery and, as if thatís not enough, itís all supported by a high performance 3625 3300Kv brushless motor, Helion 50 amp ESC and IKONNIKís ET-3 radio with rock-solid Krypton 2.4GHz protocol. Thatís quite a package and at such an attractive price you can relax and drive it like you stole itÖ Which, to be fair, you almost did.
Helion Brushless Power System
Equipped with a high-performance Helion 3625 3300kV brushless motor and 50 amp all-weather ESC, you can be assured of speed and acceleration no matter what the conditions. Once youíve mastered driving with the included 7.2V NiMH battery you can upgrade to a 3S LiPo and unleash the full potential of the 10MT XLR.
- IKONNIK ET3 Transmitter:
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users.
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Krypton (Kr) protocol radio systems.
- Low voltage warning.
- Switched third channel.
- Ergonomic grip, trigger and steering wheel.
- Steering dual rate.
- End point adjustment.
- Ready To Run: The Conquest 10MT XLR is supplied 100% factory assembled and ready to run. Included is a brushless power system, IKONNIK ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz Tx, 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery and AC mains charger. All you need to complete is 4 ĎAAí batteries for the transmitter.
- Non-integrated Electronics: In tandem with higher spec RC buggies, individual electronic components (steering servo, receiver and speed controller) keep spares costs low and increase upgrade / tuning options.
- Dust Cover: When youíre out bashing and scribing doughnuts in the dirt youíll really appreciate the extra protection provided by the MTís close-fitting dust cover.
- Slipper Clutch: Hidden behind the enclosed and protected spur gear is a fully adjustable slipper clutch that eliminates unnecessary loading and wear in the drivetrain and rear suspension.
- Adjustable Suspension: Anodized aluminum caps add a touch of class to the large, adjustable oil-filled coil-over shocks that help keep you in complete control over the roughest off-road conditions.
Motor: 3300kV brushless
ESC: 50A brushed
Battery: 2000mAh 7.2V 6-cell rechargeable NiMH
Gear Pitch: 48P
Wheels: 12mm Hex
Length: 480mm (18.9in)
Height: 180mm (7.1in)
Width: 330mm (13.0in)
Wheelbase: 282mm (11.1in)
Weight (approx): 2.36Kg (5.2lbs)
Pair with: IKONNIK Krypton protocol
- Conquest 10MT XLR
- ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery
- Mains battery charger
- Quick-Start Guide
Needed to Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2018